1. Since all orders are Made to Order basis and customized as per the customer’s requirement and are perishable in nature.
2. For refund on any cancellation, it is required that the customer should send an email to cancel the respective order and it shall be made within 24-48 hours of order placement. The order cannot be cancelled once the delivery has taken place.
3. We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that the item may be damaged during transit or that a wrong item is delivered to you. In that case, no refunds will be processed and we shall try to redeliver the order on the same day. If we are not able to deliver the order on the same day then it will be delivered on the next day at the earliest.
4. We do not offer Refunds in the following events:
- Wrong address provided by the customer
- Recipient not available at the shipping address
- Premises locked
- Unreachable or incorrect phone number of recipient
- Recipient refused the products.
- Delivered the product at the gate / reception / neighborhood of the premises
- Restricted entry of premises
5. Cancellation of Order shall be mailed by the customer at email@example.com with the Subject :
“Cancellation Request” and specifying in the mail:
i. Order ID
ii. Reasons for Cancellation
Cancellation of order can also be done by contacting us at +91 18001020442.
6. In case of cancellations, Everin India (P) Ltd. will issue a refund to the same card/account/medium through which you have made the payment.
7. All refunds shall be made within 15 working days from the date of cancellation.
8. It is entirely up to Everin India (P) Ltd ‘s discretion, to change, cancel, refund or otherwise offer any other option to the customer.